About us:

This blog is dedicated to the obsession with and love of the Olympics.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2010 Mascots


                  Sumi                   Quatchi         Miga

I love these mascots. Okay I love any mascots that actually look like something... Sure 2 of them are a bit of an odd mishmash but they're something not totally made up and weird looking. I like these guys a bit better than the Beijing ones because there are only 3. I am a fan of a small group. Plus all of them are really unique and have their own special strengths. In case you were wondering... Miga is definitely my favorite!! A seabear - part killer whale and part bear??? Adorable!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it me, or does Quatchi bear a slight resemblance to Cheryl?! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Cheryl's mom right? Wasn't she the model for it?

    ReplyDelete